Babymaxi respects the privacy of all users of the website and ensures that all personal data is treated confidentially. Your personal data is properly secured. If we receive or transfer certain critical information, such as payment data, we use a secure server.
Babymaxi uses the collected data to provide its clients with the following services:
1. Processing your order, payment and delivery to the correct delivery address.
2. To inform you about the development of Babymaxi and about special (personalized) offers and promotions. If you no longer would like to receive this information, you can let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
3. To be able to request that you share your experiences with Babymaxi in order to be of even better service to you and others.
We will not sell your data to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order, evaluating the activities / services of Babymaxi, or optimizing its internet advertisements on other websites. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
When you visit the website, various data is collected to provide you with an optimal service. These small pieces of information are stored in form of cookies on your computer by your browser. Babymaxi uses the following cookies:
Functional cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies are placed by default and are not deleted if you do not accept the cookies. Functional cookies ensure, for example, that you can remain logged in on the website or that products stay in your shopping basket.
Babymaxi uses Google Adwords (Search, Remarketing for Search, Dynamic Remarketing, Regular Display Marketing, Shopping) and Microsoft Bing Ads to advertise its articles on other websites. To advertise on target, tracking cookies are placed to record the navigation behaviour of visitors.
These cookies make it possible to:
• Keep track of which ads you have already seen. This prevents you from seeing the same ads too often.
• Keep track of how many visitors click on the ads.
• Keep track of how many visitors buy a product after they clicked on an ad. This is necessary to be able to analyse the effectiveness of advertisements.
• Keep track of whether you have already purchased certain products from Babymaxi. You will then not see irrelevant advertisements.
Social media cookies
Social media buttons and embedded content from social media sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ and other platforms often contain cookies. We do not know what these platforms do with these cookies. The information is not clear to us and we also have no influence on the placement or not of these cookies. For the placement of these buttons and embedded content (including the cookies) we need your permission according to the cookie legislation.
You can always change the settings of your browser so that you do not receive cookies while shopping on Babymaxi’s website. Please note that you must adjust the settings separately for each browser and computer you use.